[alt-photo] Re: PVA addn. to pt/pd soln.

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 16 18:29:32 GMT 2009

Oh-- sorry.  I think I was confusing it with PVA, used for sizing.  Is
this something different?

I must have missed that road.

Bob, I haven't mixed up any developer in a while, so I'll have to look
back to see what I did, but I don't think I'm using any more than what
you mention here.  I used to use another 'recipe' or suggestion-- (I
won't mention from where, but if you won't to know, just email me off-
list)  that simply was not enough potassium oxalate.  Once I got that
fixed, I didn't have any more issues.  I do have to use a humidifier
all the time-- even though I'm here in the very hot and humid South--
but there's usually air-conditioning going, so I guess it's dry
inside.  But I find the humidifier helps a lot.

Diana