[alt-photo] Re: How do you reproduce your work?

Jim Larimer jrlarimer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:44:36 GMT 2009

This came through just fine for me, Sam. To answer your question, I like to
mat my gum bichromates with the irregular edges showing. This is a way to
"show off" the process and give subtle hints of how the image was produced.
For gumoils, I use the mat to crop the image with no borders or paper
showing.
Jim L