[alt-photo] Re: How do you reproduce your work?

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 02:18:27 GMT 2009

Thanks Jim.

My question, however, is on getting alt pieces reproduced, as in
offset printing, catalogs, books, etc.

And Bob, I think you are right about firewalls - I often see incoming
mail activity but don't find new mail in the IN boxes. Or would the
firewall block before they even get to be visible as incoming mail
activity? This is on the Mac using the OS X Mail.

Sam