[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Dec 29 08:36:21 GMT 2009

Susan, it is a bad idea to post replies w/o trimming down daily digests.
(That's reason 1. Reason 2 - of why I don't like digests - is we have lost
the subject now...)

You can find a great a deal of information on salt prints in sites like
Alternativephotography.com, Unblinkingeye.com, and via Google. I think it's
better to ask specific questions here; your question is too general. What
exactly do you want to know about salt printing/salt prints?

Regards,
Loris.