[alt-photo] Re: .. Restarting and new decisions... Need advice

joachim oppenheimer joachim2 at optonline.net
Wed Dec 30 20:18:53 GMT 2009

I would like to add to your cogent observations that "Photo Technique"
(Jan/Feb 2010) the News section on page 5, is entitled "Instant film is
back." It refers to the production of Type 52 (Unfortunately not P/N55) and
mentions Fujifilm FP-100B Instant black & white film in current production
especially for the Japanese market, but available in the US as well. I have
no experience with these Polaroid anlagen since I laid my last box of type
55 films to rest, and with it buried a beloved line of work. For better or
worse, or both, photography is in a new irreversible age. Joachim