[alt-photo] Re: Van Dyke Brown - cloudy emulsion when combining Sol'n C to A+B

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 03:39:29 GMT 2010

Brian,

How long did you wait before testing? VDB should be ripened 24 - 48 hours
for better dmax.

Because of advice gleaned from the altlist, I have take to adding the silver
nitrate drop by drop to the A + B mix. It still forms an initial cloudy mix
but I have noticed that almost everything goes back into solution within a
week.

-francis schanberger

--
francis schanberger