[alt-photo] Re: Nuarc 26-1K with metal halide bulb

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 5 15:05:31 GMT 2010

David...

This is the bulb that I've seen recommended:

http://www.bulbconnection.com/ViewItem/bcrw/itmid/1958/oc/MHL-1000%2F1/item.html

It's an MHL-1000/1 not a PA-GA type, however take a look at that webpage
under Ushio notes and you'll see a reference to Paga 1000/1 as well as a
list of equipment on that page.

Maybe someone else will add a piece of the puzzle for you...

Paul