[alt-photo] Re: Getting started with gum dichromate printing

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 8 14:57:47 GMT 2010

Agree with Diana on this...it's PF Journal #1, but in almost every issue
there is an incredible wealth of info on gum. There is another issue in
particular that I return to all the time that features four (?) gum printers
and their methods, Keith Gerling being one of my faves...

But in the end, gum is one of those things that just needs printing
experience, and because of the process it takes a lot of time to work
through. It's been a year for me now, and I feel I'm just now beginning to
get a grip on it.

Paul