[alt-photo] Re: SALT & COT 320

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Apr 9 15:36:20 GMT 2010

DEAR CHRIS & LORIS,
	Thanks for your replies.  I also got a reply from Christopher James
who said that the salt process needed a healthy amount of organic material
(gelatin in this case) to be active or you will get very flat, pale prints.
He said that COT didn't have enough.  So I will have to salt the paper ahead
of time and tell them about it at the lecture/demo.  Easy to describe and
do.  I can bring the already salted paper and do the two silver nitrate
coatings Christopher recommended, expose, and process.  Should be able to be
done in 4 hours.
	Thanks!
		CHEERS!
			BOB