[alt-photo] Re: SALT & COT 320

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Apr 9 15:44:21 GMT 2010

Bob,

With paper previously salted/gelatinized, I am able to expose and develop for my demos in minutes.  It is a great demo, because the students get to see a yellow/brownish kind of thing turn magically into a full blown yummy chocolately print when it hits the water.  VERY exciting. Have fun. How fun that they are able to do it at a museum. You'll get a WOW factor and also get a bunch of students wanting to learn from you I bet!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com