[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Apr 9 17:13:24 GMT 2010

Christina, I don't have this combination BUT I can suggest a remedy
(kind of): just download and install Sun->Oracle Virtual Box for MacOS
(free virtualization software -
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads) "if you already have a
Windows XP and Photoshop for Windows licenses", then set up a small
Windows Virtual Machine under OS X. You'll just have to drag and drop
(or use shared folders between machines) to print from Windows... ???
Yes, it sounds too complicated but I'm sure it will work well until
you find something simpler and/or they fix the drivers. I run Windows
specific programs (with no OS X compatible counterparts) in my MacBook
exactly as I decribed above...

Regards,
Loris.