[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 9 18:18:36 GMT 2010

Hey Chris,

I have nothing to share but good news, which won't help you, but
thought I'd share it anyway.

I recently bought a new Apple computer, for more memory, basically--
but opted for the mega screen while I was there, which is great, by
the way-- but it had snow leopard already installed on it.  After
hearing about people's nightmares with their printers and snow
leopard, I was prepared for disaster.  Amazingly, I had not one
problem.  I use an Epson 3800 printer and hope to keep it until it
dies.  In fact, a few minor problems I always had in the past
(communication between the printer and computer) seemed to have also
cleared up with the new computer.  So I now have nothing but good
things to say about snow leopard and the 3800. :)

Diana