[alt-photo] Re: NuArc UV units question

david drake daviddrakephoto at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 10 15:04:30 GMT 2010

Loris,

Is the light integrator eye in that little hole in the rubber vacuum
pad?
I can't see were else it could be? Unless it's not in the base of the
unit but up beside the lamp. This would be good to know, especially if
one was making very large prints and it go covered up!
Also, I do have the 26-1K model.

thanks
david