[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

Doug Taylor dougtaylor13 at mac.com
Mon Apr 12 15:12:52 GMT 2010

Kees,

I read your earlier post referring to the work around posted on
Luminous Landscape. One question for you please; while I have not
upgraded to Snow Leopard yet (still using OS 10.5.8) due to printing
problems lots of folks seem to be having with SL, I'm currently
printing using Perceptual Rendering Intent with Black Point
Compensation checked. So if I use Relative Colorimetric and uncheck
Black Point Compensation under Snow Leopard, will I introduce a slight
change in how the final print looks compared to my current printing
approach under Leopard?

Thanks,
Doug