[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3880 and Snow Leopard

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Apr 13 13:24:33 GMT 2010

Thanks for the lengthy answer Jeremy. Will read later tonight after grantwriting all day.

I am really feeling since it was on both printers that it is an issue with the driver and SL and CS4.

I will not know until I get a WIndows/Photoshop computer, which is what I plan to do next week (borrow, not buy). I know that my 2400 worked fine on windows, not on SL, as can be shown on my website with the same file side by side--a Word file.

I have tried at least 6 different workarounds with the Luminous workaround--selecting ProPhoto instead of 1998 etc. and none work. Two more last night at 11 PM.

Very discouraging, but, hey, maybe something good will come along short of buying a laptop just for my printer and the list will benefit!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com