[alt-photo] Re: toning a kallitype with LiPd or CsPd

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 13 13:34:13 GMT 2010

LiPT? or do you mean LiPD? I don't believe that LiPT works/exist. Again, the
process of a Ziatype , just like with "traditional" PT/PD printing needs
more information in the chemical set up to answer that.

Lithium and platinum don't play nice together.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226