[alt-photo] Re: toning a kallitype with LiPd or CsPd

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 13 16:02:43 GMT 2010

I completely missed the subject having it correct. However, that still
doesn't answer the color question. What color does the Ziatype have that he
is trying to duplicate? And what color do his Kallitypes have?

Will LiPd or CsPd plate out on a kallitype? From what I've seen it requires
a properly balanced pH solution to allow the such plating out. It would
certainly be a unique print.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9