[alt-photo] Re: New Platinum Prints

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Apr 13 19:50:47 GMT 2010

I see, you're coming from the signal processing perspective. I can
relate to that; the mottling case I was talking about early which I
experienced while printing cyanotype with imagesetter negatives for
instance. The dots invisible to unaided eye were still negatively
affecting the image quality, because they were exhibiting a
perceptible effect.

I'm not telling that digital negatives as better than in-camera
negatives in terms of detail / sharpness BTW. All I'm saying is what
I'm getting is enough to me, for practical purposes. Taking the fact
that I'm a kinda fastidious person into consideration, if that's
enough for me then it's way enough for my audience methinks. Hint: My
sign is Aries ;)

Regards,
Loris.