[alt-photo] Was New Platinum Prints

Bob Barnes bb333 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 20:11:07 GMT 2010

I am asking for community help, in spite of the fact I rarely post,
really because there are so many
that have expert knowledge, and are unbelievably generous.

I am asking for advice about about starting wet-plate collodian and
Ambrotypes.
I would appreciate any advice, links, on-list as well as off-list.
I am very interested in printing wet-plate
  on my  Omega DXL enlarger. I have a 4x5, an 8x10 as well as a large
antique studio camera, and I do want advice
about finding or adapting wooden film holders, but I am very
interested in enlarging or digital negs.
Thanks to you all!
Bob Barnes