[alt-photo] Re: new MFA program in alt!

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Apr 19 13:21:09 GMT 2010

Oh SHOOT.  Never say never.  Two iterations of the Squish/Parking Lot project are scanned gum prints printed out on either Sintra or Bantex, if that can be considered an end product of a digital print. But those are not "precious" to me like the original gum prints--just fun.
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com