[alt-photo] Re: Epson Compatible Photo Paper

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Apr 22 09:33:36 GMT 2010

Any good quality paper should work with it. Serious papermakers like
Hahnemuehle (or Tetenal if they're still in the business) will provide
profiles compatible with Epson printers from their sites. You may use
those profiles if you need to. Also, there are people / institution
that will do custom profiles too; you can try that way as a last
resort. Maybe you can find a serious lab which offers this service
there in Riyadh. We have at least two labs doing custom profiles here
in Istanbul. Not a big deal if you have the necessary tool... (Maybe
you can purchase a monitor/printer calibration package - you need a
spectrophotometer to do your own profiles...)

Hope this helps, I'm sure somebody else with better knowledge will chime in.

Regards,
Loris.