[alt-photo] Re: Epson Compatible Photo Paper

Michel Debar michel at debar.org
Thu Apr 22 09:51:52 GMT 2010

For lots of interesting and useful information, have a look at Eric Chan's
documents : http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/. His information is based
on the Epson 3800 and 3880 printers, but a lot of it is very adaquate
reading for the 2880.

He lists his preferred papers.
On my previous printer (HP Photosmart 9180), my preferred papers were :

Glossy :

   - Harman professional Gloss FB Al
   - Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta
   - Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk