[alt-photo] Re: IDEA? NEW ALT PHOTO BOOK

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Apr 23 14:28:52 GMT 2010

DEAR CHRIS,
	Good ideas!  Either a large chapter (maybe Chris James might try it
in the next edition) or a book on its own, given (as mentioned) the plethora
of papers, sizes, and processes.
	I was sort of hoping someone might realize that, although I am
serious about the need for gathering all this info together that I my
suggested title was tongue in...cheek!
		CHEERS!
			BOB