[alt-photo] Re: ICC for Pictorico

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Tue Apr 27 18:37:59 GMT 2010

My apology if this strays too far off topic but I have been under the
impression that with colorized negs you get smoother transition of
tones.  I am using the 9800 with photo black and picto ultra. I have
some pics of snow that are a bear for me to print - lacking smooth
gradations of tones and have more grain, on screen they look great and
the pt/pd curves are not drastic. Other subject matter turns out great
it's only a problem with high key images; perhaps I should rework the
shoulder of my curve?

David