[alt-photo] Re: ICC for Pictorico

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Apr 27 19:32:16 GMT 2010

FWIW, If everything else fails, I use a sheet of mylar (or similar
UV-transparent material) between the negative and the paper, that has
a thickness not more than 50 microns / 2 mils. It doesn't affect image
sharpness too much / perceptibly (you can sharpen a little more
aggressively if that bothers you), whereas it definitely helps in
lessening graininess from the digital negatives...