[alt-photo] Re: gold process

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Apr 28 13:38:18 GMT 2010

Thanks, Jeremy, for the appreciation!  And I have Sam Wang to thank for alt (the reason I went to grad school at Clemson) and Rudi DIetrich who was the first to teach me gum.  Rudi taught gum when it was an anomaly and he started digital photography in our program much to the chagrin of the other Photo faculty who were completely against digital--it wasn't going to "stick", it was a waste of money, a passing fad...etc.  Can you believe it??? I think that was like 1990 or so.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com