[alt-photo] Re: ICC for Pictorico

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:46:03 GMT 2010

David,

Using 35 % of both photoblack and yellow should give you more then enough density. No need to use light or LLblack, which I think only add to problems.

 Make sure your TIFF files are in 16 bit. I can send you a sample profile.

Let me know offlist for the example profile. It is simple to open it in QTR  and then printing with a given profile.

 Are you printing on Pictorico?

Marek