[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Apr 29 13:30:38 GMT 2010

Could be. I would not base my price on material costs (w/ markup) + labor,
if it ends up in in quoting a labor cost more than USD 50 / h. I would
request a total/packaged service fee instead. Just because it wouldn't sound
nice to the potential customer (remember; my comment was limited to my part
of the world), and more importantly, because I wouldn't want to lie about
how much man/hour takes to finish a pt/pd print...

In my view, the less detail you provide about your costing scheme (= be
simple) the better it is; otherwise, you may end up in a very unproductive
discussion / argument. It's a simple situation of either accept or go...

Regards,
Loris.