[alt-photo] Re: Dentist costs (was: Re: Pt/Pd printing Video)

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:45:34 GMT 2010

Recently, from 3:00 to 4:00 every day, Turkish Airlines has been sponsoring
WFMT,  the fine arts radio station in Chicago.  Their sales pitch is that
one can get medical procedures done in Turkey with a savings of 75-90% off
of the US prices.  They've structured an entire sales campaign around this
with very flexible flight schedules and "deals for the family"