[alt-photo] Re: Dentist costs (was: Re: Pt/Pd printing Video)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Apr 29 13:53:18 GMT 2010

Dentist charges are very "bon marché" here in Istanbul / Turkey, I mean
relatively. Example: My mother's uncle (R.I.P.) visited us (from Italy)
years ago, and he had a serious / complex dentistry job. The cost of the
plane tickets for the round trip + dentist fee was considerably less than
what he would pay to the dentist in Italy. He had a first class dentistry
service / job (which he was very satisfied) with additional bonuses of
seeing us and visiting the city he was born in, after many many years...

... Err, couldn't think something to bring back the topic into
alt-processes! ;)

Regards,
Loris.