[alt-photo] Re: Pt/Pd printing Video

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 01:55:29 GMT 2010

If you are selling your prints for $25,000 each,  the cost to have
someone else make the prints is not that significant.

If you are making your own prints, even with pt/pd, the cost of the
metal & other materials may not be that significant compared to the
cost of a computer, etching press, camera, or that special lens you
need.

The most expensive item is time.

Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com