[alt-photo] Re: Gum solution help needed

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Sun Aug 8 21:22:58 GMT 2010

I don't have a problem using 5ml of formaldehyde in 4litres of gum - it
keeps for at least a year with no problem. If I don't use a preservative the
gum does off / grows mould in a few weeks.

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855