[alt-photo] Re: Mac upgrade choices for digital photo files

Earl and Patty Johnson earlj at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 23:17:52 GMT 2010

Diana:

I recently (March 2010) purchased an iMac with 8 Gig of memory and a 2 core processor for $1990. It runs CS4 with no problems. I have scanned 8x10 negatives for printing up to 12x15 with no problems. The nice part is that you do not need to purchase a separate monitor. I would not hesitate to recommend a new or refurbished iMac for your purposes.

Earl Johnson