[alt-photo] Re: Quadtone Rip printing problem

david drake daviddrakephoto at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 13 01:52:20 GMT 2010

I've got it QTR up and working!
Thanks everyone for your replies.

Kees, I ended up re-installing QTR 2.7 again and it's fine now. I
didn't use the uninstall program as it's apparently only for earlier
versions of QTR but the manual does explain what needs to be manually
deleted. I mistakingly did use the uninstall program the first time
(which may have caused the problem).
Anyway, it's working!! Yippeee!

thanks,
david