[alt-photo] Re: Ziatype questions (update)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Aug 23 07:54:54 GMT 2010

FWIW, I was directly putting the exposed paper in two consecutive weak (= a
heaping dessert spoon into 1000ml) citric acid baths and then was washing
well with tap water... This was working very well with the papers I was
using (= COT 320 and Whatman watercolor) AND with my working parameters.

Regards,
Loris.