[alt-photo] Dallas Alt Pro Group Meeting

Amy Holmes George amyhgeorge at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:42:41 GMT 2010

For those of you who may be interested (especially folks in the Dallas/Fort Worth area), Frank Lopez and I are trying to organize a regular alt pro group meeting in Dallas. Frank has graciously offered to host the first meeting at his home in Fair Park, Dallas, on Tuesday, September 14th from 6:00-8:00pm. Feel free to bring prints, books, resources, etc. and be ready to enjoy a casual evening of show and tell :)
Please contact me offlist for directions and more details.
Hope to see you there!
Amy Holmes George