[alt-photo] Re: exhibition in the UK

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Aug 26 21:55:33 GMT 2010

Hi Mary!
You're too cute.
However I have to tell the list that Mary came in as a gum printer with some great technique so I can't really take credit for her even though we had a great time together! Such fun over wine in the evening, shooting the breeze...In fact, Mary sold one of her prints at the workshop to another participant--a sweet Holga image of a telephone pole, neat yellowish sky, moody and a bit soft focus. Really evocative work. I would have had a hard time letting it go if I had done it.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com