[alt-photo] (no subject)

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:15:54 GMT 2010

I have a bottle of platinum solution that has solids at the bottom of
it.  I'm wondering if I should try to get it back into solution or
what other course of action I should take?

David,

Winter or summer I typically heat my palladium and platinum solutions in a
container of warm water heated with an electric coffee cup warmer for the
reason Cor mentions. Be careful though I used to heat my Ferric Oxalate
until I had a bottle of it literally exploded one evening. I no longer heat
the FO.

Don Bryant