[alt-photo] Re: and a warning...

Greg Schmitz gws1 at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 3 05:37:01 GMT 2010

A handy way to create secure passwords is to use lyrics to songs you
know well.  Use the first letter of each word.  If you want password
with an even higher level of security append a lyric from a song that
includes a number using a punctuation mark.  For example:

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, jingle all the way:" jbjbjatw

and

"Love potion number 9:" lpn9

creates the password: jbjbjatw-lpn9

You could capitalize one of the letters to make it even more secure;
works for me.

--greg