[alt-photo] Re: OT: We're getting some snow down here in Texas

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 12 21:17:57 GMT 2010

Hey Jeremy,

This must be pretty unusual for Texas.  When's the last time you got
snow there?  We're supposed to get snow, starting sometime after 10
pm  tonight (in NC).  They're saying we're not going to get much more
than an inch, but it already looks dark and ominous, so I'm hoping we
get more than that.

Diana