[alt-photo] Re: OT: We're getting some snow down here in Texas

Catherine Costolo mikes1mom at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 22:45:04 GMT 2010

Atlanta is beautiful right now with all the snow. I want to photograph
but it is getting too dark.
Catherine

Catherine Costolo
Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics(404) 252 -2181
(404)291-2181 (cell)
Visit my website 24/7 www.marykay.com/ccostolo
Happiness is like jam.....you can't spread it around without getting a
little on yourself.