[alt-photo] Re: OT: We're getting some snow down here in Texas

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:32:26 GMT 2010

Here are a few more from another trip outside this morning with the dogs.

snow portraits, 2 am, fort worth, tx.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/jeremydmoore/snowportraits_03.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/jeremydmoore/snowportraits_02.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/jeremydmoore/snowportraits_01.jpg

The amount of snow here is just stunning. I only remember getting this much
in Virginia a few times. Once the slush freezes over I'm looking forward to
being stuck inside for a day "forced" to make alt prints :)

-Jeremy-