[alt-photo] Re: Fabriano EW soft press?

John Brewer john at johnbrewerphotography.com
Thu Feb 18 09:23:58 GMT 2010

Hi Paul

I've used it for cyanotype in the last couple of months and am going to use
it for gum over soon. Truth be known I ordered this in error. I acidify with
3% oxalic acid to neutralize the alkali buffer as I would if Pt/Pd printing.
I feel it coats a little better than FAEW HP, it seems to be smoother.
Printing times are almost the same, I can't remember which but with
cyanotype was 11 mins and 11 1/2 mins. It has a wonderful soft finish.

John.