[alt-photo] Re: Fabriano EW soft press?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Feb 18 15:14:00 GMT 2010

I haven't done pt/pd on Fabrianos too. But I did trad. cyanotype on
acidified (not oxalic) Artistico and the results were pretty nice. (If
it does cyanotype nice it will definitely do pt/pd nice too; cyanotype
is a pretty tough paper test.) Actually so nice that I won't be
importing COT 320 anymore, I mean when my stock runs out, but continue
with Artistico! (Acidification is easy and not a big deal when done in
batches...)

Regards,
Loris.