[alt-photo] Re: "Altered Photography" - was Re: "Alternative" printing?

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Sat Feb 20 04:15:37 GMT 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, Diana Bloomfield wrote:

> .... In my book, if
> it's a print that rolls out of a digital printer (no matter how much
> imagination and alteration was used in the making), and that's your final
> image-- then that's not an "alternative process print."

Diana, do you mean to say that folks making digital prints are calling
them ***alternative***....???

True, it does seem that so-called "handmade prints" these days are made
PRIMARILY by inkjet/digital printers -- tho, sorry, I did NOT find my list
of processes from that photo competition... (But, like the Mets [or is
that the Yankees?] say:  "Wait til next year.")

Judy