[alt-photo] Re: "Alternative Printing": Terms to define

Romeo jamesromeo at mac.com
Tue Feb 16 00:46:41 GMT 2010

Yes if you make a gum or pt/pd from a digatal neg it is a alternative
print
is alternative printt
For years I had to make enlarged neg
a pain you know where digatal neg great
I have shown at the Leica gallery for
about 20 years all my prints made from
35 mm or 6./6
I wish I could have made dig negs in the past
Sent from my iPod

On Feb 15, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net