[alt-photo] Kansas State University lecture

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sun Feb 21 15:22:49 GMT 2010

Dear All,
If anyone is in the Kansas State University area (Manhattan Kansas) this Thursday at 3 or 4 (don't know which) I am lecturing about Alt and my work (and creativity in general) in the art department there.  Armon Means is the contact person at KSU (314 Willard Hall x6540 but don't know the exchange there nor the area code).  Then I'm doing a gum workshop for 2 days (but I don't think that is open to the public).
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com