[alt-photo] Re: Prints on Aluminum- response

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 22 08:30:15 GMT 2010

Thanks much Rajul. It seems you have worked pretty hard, formula is complex.

- What is the purpose of UV'ing? (I don't see anything in the ground that
will crosslink with UV. Could be my ignorance perhaps?)
- I understand that you "roll" the tube in the first pass then "push" back.
I may try this coating method; sounds promising for my needs...
- Did you notice any adverse effect to the cyanotype? (Such as: weak dmax
and sensitivity...)

Thanks much again!

Regards,
Loris.