[alt-photo] Re: clearing pd prints...

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 28 01:44:31 GMT 2010

Thanks, Kerik...

I use citric as my first bath, and HCA as the next two. I don't really have
any reason to replace the HCA except for curiousity  and/or cost
considerations, which really aren't considerations at all.

Do you use HCA at standard film 1:4 or another dilution? I think Stan Klimek
mentions 1:1 in the Arentz appendix?

I usually use 1:3 - 1:4-ish and the prints clear just fine...

Much thanks for your reply and knowledge, as always...

Paul