[alt-photo] Re: clearing pd prints...

Kerik Kouklis kerik at kerik.com
Sat Feb 27 22:20:24 GMT 2010

Paul I don't think you'll find sodium sulfite by itself will be very
effective. I'd suggest a tablespoon of sodium sulfite and a tablespoon of
tetra-EDTA per liter to replace HCA. Also, I'd consider making your first
clearing bath acidic. I really like using citric acid at about 2%-4% for a
first clear followed by two baths of HCA (or equivalent).

Kerik
www.kerik.com